Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thanks for recommendation

Thanks to the anonymous comment poster who recommended Breaking The Vicious Cycle. I had heard of this ladies book before, but recently deleted it from my Amazon wish list. After reading the website I decided that this book sounds promising, so i will get it ordered and report back.

A recomendation of my own would be the Gut Reaction journal. I finally read it in the bath this evening, after it sat gathering dust under my bed for two months. Well worth signing up for, entertaining read, and some good advice. The wacky professor's letter and answer page is worth subscription alone - classic book plugs.

Still haven't fogiven Blogger for screwing up mu blog! BASTARDS!

2 comments:

Guy L. Smith said...

I've found an energy technique that might help your Crohn's, it sure has relieved 99% of my symptoms....here's my blog:

http://eft-healthandhappiness.blogspot.com/

informer said...

Yeah right....

What con. Prying on sick people, you should be ashamed of yourself.